A Reputation for excellence and extra ordinary service
NorthWest Heart Center is committed to providing you with a high-quality, safe and caring patient experience. Our team of health care professionals works together to keep you, your family and your community healthy.
From its comprehensive diagnostic testing, to advanced treatments and its renowned cardiac rehabilitation center, the NWHC provides the full continum of cardiac services.
Our physicians consult on patients with the following conditions:
Coronary Artery Disease
Abnormal Heart Rhythm (Arrhythmia)
Heart Valve Disease
Sudden Cardiac Death
Congenital Heart Disease
Heart Muscular Disease And Cardiomyopathy
We offer evaluations, tests and treatments to best meet our patients’ needs. These include:
- Electrophysiologic studies to evaluate the conduction system and arrhythmia potential
- Tilt table studies
- Implantation and evaluations of pacemakers
- Implantation and evaluations of implantable defibrillators
- Implantation and evaluation of bi-ventricular pacing devices for congestive heart failure
- Cardioversion for atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
- Ablation to cure most arrhythmias
- Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation.
© 2018 Northwest Heart Center – All rights reserved